Thursday, November 25, 2010

Waiving Off the Second Wave

When in an interview published in 2009, I expressed my differences in ideas with Simone De Beauvoir, I found not only Indian feminists, but some western feminists came forward to protest my comments. One of known second-wave western feminists also asked me what I have done in my lifetime before protesting such eminent feminist like Beauvoir.
But recently an interview with German Family Minister Kristina Schroder, which made a wave of controversy in Germany, made me more enthusiastic that a whole new kind of struggle is emerging throughout the world.
I invite you to my blog Sense & Sensuality to share more with me at 


http://sarojinisahoo.blogspot.com/

Regards
Sarojini

(Sarojini Sahoo)
South Asian Federation of Artists (SAFA)

No comments:

Post a Comment